Wireless Retail Sales Consultant
Excellent Benefits Program:
- Opportunity for fast and rapid Career Growth
- 401k Benefits*
- FSA Benefits* *
- Professional Coaching (By Industry Top Leaders)*
- Discounts on carrier plans and accessories by carrier you will work with.*
- Career coaching*
Currently looking for a Wireless Retail Sales Associate/Executive to fill a Contract to Hire opportunity to be a certified wireless retail sales Associate in Coatesville, PA. Interested candidates should have a love for helping people, passion for new technologies, and hunger for a career in sales.
Responsibilities of the Wireless Retail Sales Consultant:
- Be provided with all the tools, skills and coaching you need to deliver top store performance.
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public while demonstrating outstanding customer service.
- Create additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns and community involvement.
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge and wireless products and services; demonstrate equipment capabilities.
- Handle daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties.
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of daily/monthly sales goals.
Requirements of the Wireless Retail Sales Consultant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or college degree is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail sales
- Experience in wireless retail sales is desired
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- Knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- Self-motivated and interested in retail sales
- Valid Driver’s License